Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rudiments

Time and time again my conscience has afflicted me to express my views to the junta around me. It has always said "Look! there is something in your mind that wants to emancipate itself and it is you and only you who is preventing it to set loose from the shackles of laziness and apprehension."
Bored as i was one evening in Bangalore,India... Lightning struck! a twinge of guilt provoked me to bespeak my views yet again and here I am trying to present myself in a way I best possibly can.
Still uncertain was I. I realised that I am no good at story-telling, so decided to start off with a few simple short stories which, at the moment, seemed to the most viable option.
Now here is something that I want the readers to do. My earnest request to all of you is to read my blogs, analyse it and provide a feedback, so that I can improve each time and in turn you get better blogs to read.
So its time for my first blog and as stated earlier my first short story.

4 comments:

Adarsha said...

Are you back to Bangalore? Again?

Abhijnan Ray said...

No yaar... the good news is that i am still very much at hyderabad...

Unknown said...

Good job..... I like the small nuances that you have captured.

Abhijnan Ray said...

Hey.. Teena... thank u... thank u...